Monday, January 14, 2008

Our Family!


Daddy and His Girls

So I thought I would try this Blog thing and see how well I can keep up on it!! This is the closest thing we have to a family picture right now, don't worry, I'll update it soon (with me in it)!! Hope you enjoy it!



So now that we have survived the hoard of Christmas and we're into the New Year, life is finally getting back on routine again - hurray!!


Chelsea and the girls enjoy preschool days on Tuesday's and Thursday's, not only because it is so much fun and it gives us a good schedule to follow, but Cambree has 22 kids come and play with her all day - what more can a kid ask for!



Cambree is (almost) always willing to help mommy out - she especially likes to clean with me!! Maybe this will stick throughout her teen years (yeah right). She also LOVES her little sister, unless it's the moment she doesn't (hee hee). Tyler is finally getting to the age where she will follow Cambree everywhere and of course get into anything Cambree is playing with. I guess you can say, those are the moments she's not so happy with her!!!




Tyler is a crawling maniac. She also just started clapping the other day - it's so dang cute. She claps after everything she does, and I mean everything, what a cutie. She is also walking along furniture or anything she can get her hands on. She's getting to be pretty fast, I guess you have to be when you have an older sister like Cambree who thinks she's the Queen, or excuse me "Princess" of everything!!


7 comments:

Krista said...

Chelsea, it's fun that you have a blog now! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Fun! Thanks for sending me the link!

Candice said...

Chelsea, what great pics! We can not believe how big your girls are getting. You all look great!

Chani Pratt said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! What a great idea. You better keep up on this so I can continually see how cute and big my neices are getting. Great job! It makes me want to make one!

Tanna said...

Chelsea,
It's looking great!!! Your girls are darling. Let's get together and do some scrapping.
Tanna

Natalie said...

Your family is absolutely adorable!! I loved seeing you guys the other day. Your girls are definately the cutest. Keep us updated!

Jen said...

Welcome to the blogging world !! Your family is adorable! I'm so glad you are doing this - be sure to update it often and we'll keep checking back! If you are ever this way, you are welcome to stay with us! We'd love to see Lanee again (the best missionary ever!) and meet all three of his girls! :) Lots of love from us!

brandi said...

Love your blog! That pic of your hubby with the 2 girls and all the camo-clothes...love it!!