HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!
Grandpa just had a birthday and we were all able to celebrate it together at one of our favorite restaurants - Cafe Sabor! It was great food, great family, and great fun!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA - WE LOVE YOU!!
The free dessert is of course the best part - MMMMM!
PRINCESS'S ON ICE
We were able to take Cambree and Tyler down to the Disney Princess on Ice show!! What a blast!! Cambree of course had the best time in the world, and mommy and daddy loved watching our little princess love the princesses!
She was so excited to dress up like a princess and see all of her favorite princesses "in real life"!!
The drive down.........
"I'm Pooped"
"Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet??"
The Drive home......
"I'm pooped!"
"Did you see all the princesses? There was Snow White, and Aurora, and Belle, and Cinderella........and there was even Tinkerbelle...............my favorite was Jasmine, I want to be a mermaid one day...........I think Tyler liked Cinderella best because she looks like her..............I love my Cinderella wand........don't you mommy?...............Can we go again...........
6 comments:
It looks like your girls had so much fun! I can't wait until Kambria is older and I can take her fun places like that!
Hey Chels,
Such a cute blog this time. How cute is dad??? I loved that first picture. And of course - the girls. I love that they got a chance to see something that is so magical to them. I can only imagine the string of comments you had the rest of the night. Way to go Chels - great blog - Bravo!
Chelsea, that is so adorable! You guys are the best parents EVER!! I love the picture of all you guys because you all look so excited. Lanee is so good to his girls! Cambree looks great in her princess outfit. I'm sure she was absolutely excited. Who wouldn't be, how often do you get to see "real" princesses?
Chelsea,
I hope it's ok I looked at your blog from tanna and jeds. Your girls are so cute I bet you guys had fun. See you tonight.
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Isn't it so much fun to just watch your kids have a great time? I never knew.
Tanna
Alright Chelsea...I'm looking forward to a new updated blog...:)
Post a Comment