Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lovin' Life!

We've been having a good old time here at the Adamson household.....but we are still waiting for spring. It's getting closer and closer, I can feel it!


DADDY TIME

So we've been having problems with our furnace lately. Lanee was trying everything to get it going. Our furnace is in our attic and Lanee took a trip up on the roof to check for frozen places. Of course what little kid can resist a trip up on the roof when she see's her daddy up there.






We've been so close to spring so many times, and then of course there is another snow storm. On one of the warmer days outside, daddy had to help his little girl make her very own snowman.

I usually don't let my child freeze to death outside, but try and get this girl out of her princess dress - I dare you!!! (it really wasn't that cold outside.
















My sister Autumn gave us free tickets to the Aggie basketball game. Lanee had parent teacher conferences that evening, so he didn't get home until later in the evening. By then Tyler was sleeping and the house was still a mess, so Cambree got to go on a date with her daddy. They ended up only being able to see the end of the game, but Cambree had a blast doing the Aggie dance and yelling mommy's favorite saying "AIR BALL!"

HAIR, WONDERFUL HAIR!
Cambree and I were in need of a MAJOR hair adjustment!!! I'm so bad at keeping up with hair cuts. (Yes, sisters - it has taken me this long to actually do something with my hair since I last asked for all of your input!!) Cambree just got a trim, mine is a little more dramatic! So I have some before and after pictures............
Before....







After.......

What goofs!


IN IT TOGETHER

When our furnace went out, we ended up with no heat of course - BRRRR! We brought out all of our mattresses and the pack n' play and made our bedrooms out in the family room where our fireplace is. This ended up being more fun then maybe even Disney Land.....Yes, Tyler and Cambree spent hours sliding down, jumping on, and making tents out of the mattresses!


In the end we didn't sleep in our family room but bunked out at our friends house and of course had a BLAST all weekend.





COUSINS ARE THE BEST!

One Saturday we got to have Cambree's cousin Angelika over to stay with us for the day! Cambree was in heaven all day, playing with the girl she looks up to most in the whole world!
From sugar cookies, gymnastics, to The Fun Park - what more could two kids ask for!!


MAKING SUGAR COOKIES - YUMMM!
(Yes this is one of Chelsea's famous Poses - it is so true, I am the biggest POSER!!)
Notice....flour splashed on face, cookies on head and the holding of the cooking tools!!!
I think it's cute - hee hee


CAMBREE AND ANGELIKA


"Higher!"

Poor Angelika, she is such a trooper and good sport when it comes to playing with her little cousin!



Cambree wants to do whatever Angelika does....what a little copy-cat, but a cute one!



LOVIN' THE DO!

Cambree loves to do Tyler's hair....I don't know how much Tyler enjoys it, but what are sisters for!




WET AND WILD

Tyler's new favorite thing is to peek in the shower when mommy or daddy get a chance to shower! She LOVES the water and would be wet every minute of the day if she could!!



















ONE DOWN __?__ TO GO........


We need to post that Cambree is 100% potty trained now - HURRAY!! It's been a long and torturous ordeal, but we've made it! We struggled for the longest time with the poop deal! I tried threatening her princess dresses, tried bribery....everything! Finally I told her that if she pooped in her panties she would have to wear pull-ups. I thought she wouldn't care a bit and we would soon be back in diapers - NO!! She hated the idea of pull ups. I put them on her once after she had an accident and never again has it happened. We are so proud of her and she has now graduated to getting on the potty by herself, wiping (as best as a 3 year old does), pulling up her pants by herself, and getting off! Yeah Cambree!!






4 comments:

Chani Pratt said...

Oh my gosh Chelsea, there is so much on your blog this week I have to go back and read it again. This is my favorite one yet! I love all the pictures - even the poser pictures. Oh - and can I say...I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR CUT!!! Love it, love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! You get the picture! It makes me want to do something fun with my hair. Way to go on the blog chelsea, well done, well done!! Love ya!!! Oh - and I can't wait to show Marc the new pictures of his cute neices.

Natalie said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! Sorry to hear about the furnace, sounds like you guys made the best of it. I really like the new hair cut, it looks good! And I must say, only a mother would post pictures of her daughter on the toilet, way to go Cambree!

Krista said...

Cute post, Chelsea! I loved all the pictures as well. Congrats on getting Cambree potty trained. I bet that's nice. And your new hair cut is super cute!

Stacy said...

Hey Chelsea -
Glad to see you are doing well! Found you through Tiscia! Cute girls!

Stacy