Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Decorating

So we are trying to make the best of our time while we are stuck inside feeling better from being sick, but still contagious.....so it's decorating time - popcorn chains anyone?! I was hoping I still had my fresh cranberries left over from Thanksgiving and not made them into cranberry sauce....oh well, I am the queen of compromising. Red playdough, here we come. I think they actually are turning out cuter then I first anticipated!

I love Cambree's age where they actually "get" the idea of what we are trying to make - it's so fun!
I'm excited to see how or should I say WHAT Tyler's will turn into. I'm a big fan of allowing your child to do it on their own!!
We just can't decorate without Christmas music and hot chocolate with candy canes!! Ignore Tyler's black circles under her eyes.....she found my mascara this morning....I was too lazy to wash it off yet.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you have a great time decorating and making fun Christmas crafts with your kids this season - it's my absolute FAVORITE part!

4 comments:

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

So cute!! Looks like fun! Love the mascara too!

Heidi Elder said...

Happy Holidays looks like fun! Luv you guys!

Tiffani said...

You have the cutest little family!

Todd and Angie Powell said...

Hannah could not leave Angie's makeup alone either. That looks fun, way to improvise on the fly Chelsea.