I walked into the preschool room today and found my kids playing this..........Santa and his Reindeer!! They were having an absolute blast. Did I ever mention that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that my kids play together now. Tyler has FINALLY reached the age that her and Cambree can communicate and play and get along - it's so great! They are the absolute best of friends!
After awhile they asked me to get them a plate of cookies and carrots and milk.....too cute!
Tyler had NO problem being the reindeer while Cambree got to eat the cookies and milk and she got stuck with the carrots -she was more than happy with the situation.
Considering that my kids and husband are all sick with the swine flu, I would say they are starting to feel better (ignoring the coughs, runny noses, and whininess - more than occasionally)
I don't know how I am still NOT sick - GO ME!!
Here are some pictures of Ella I took today, just because she's too cute. She got the worst of the flu, now diagnosed with asthma and the fun nebulizer treatments. Don't ask me how she is still smiling, but she's a trooper. She makes me sick just looking at her eyes matted shut, nose running, drooling, and one TERRIBLE cough! I'm glad they seem to be feeling better!

6 comments:
I am so happy to know you are still alive! ;-) That stinks about your fam all having swine flu! No fun! I love that your girls were playing Santa and his reindeer. Too cute! And I think it's great that they are such good friends. I am hoping that is how Kambria and our next one will be. Did you know I am having another girl the beginning of March??
Oh my heck...your girls are SO cute. I can't beleive how big they are getting. (That Tyler looks more and more like you everytime I see pictures of her! She is for sure a Larson!) And that Ella...poor girl. Kids are such troopers.
I'm glad you finally updated. What about your vacation to Alaska post...still waiting on that one. Love ya sis!
Your kids are too cute! I hope everyone gets feeling better and you stay healthy!
I love it!
That is too cute!! So funny! Ella is getting so big, and they are all so pretty!
I love Tyler's concentration in that first picture. She's serious about this reindeer job. Very cute!
Post a Comment