Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Babies

My Ella and my Hadley.  I get to spend my mornings with just them while their two older sisters are at school. Tyler is in Kindergarten this year and is done with school at 11:30.  So it's me and my two babies for part of the day. I just love the time I get to spend with them. Hadley looks like a rag-a-muffin in this picture. But to be honest, that's how many of our days go around here. Ella is such a good older sister and loves being a big sister now. She is constantly trying to entertain little H with success about half the time. The other half ends in Hadley trying to do a scream type tattle-tell  because someone is invading her space.
And if you're wondering about the boxes in the background......yes, I'm still in the process of unpacking. Mostly because I have no where to put half my stuff with an unfinished basement, and a 1600 square foot area to put everything else. I do have most of my boxes in a nice organized stack downstairs. Give me a break, I've only been living in this house 4 months now..... I know, I know- zip it and don't judge me!!

No comments: