It's been almost 3 years since I've last blogged. This makes me sad. Looking through my past posts and my kids makes me want to get going again. So here I am.
It's so crazy how fast life changes and how fast my kids grow. This is the best way for me to keep up with them, so I'm going to.
Lanee has finished his masters and got a Principal job at Discovery Academy in Provo.
We sold our house in Nibley and have moved to a cute little town called Elk Ridge.
We had another baby which now makes 4 girls (better update things on here). We named her Hadley Faye. She is now 7 months old.
My life has done a complete 360 degree turn since March of this year and I'm still adjusting to everything new in and about my life. The few things that stay constant are my Heavenly Father, my husband and my 4 beautiful girls. I really couldn't ask for anything more.
Here's to life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment