.jpg)

Top 5 reasons I love my husband so much!
1. He is my absolute best friend! I love to spend time with him just doing anything! He's so easy to talk to and I can tell him ANYTHING and never feel judged in anyway!
2. I love his silly personality and how he can have fun dancing, singing, and laughing with me and the girls anytime he wants - it's so dang cute! Cambree says, "I love it when Daddy dances with me!"
3. Cambree and Tyler love their daddy so much - I don't think I've ever seen them more excited then when Daddy comes home from work. They run right over to him and won't let him go. Lanee loves to play with his two girls - tickling them, wrestling with them, helping them ride their bikes, jumping on the tramp - whatever it is and whenever it is, I never get tired of watching him play with the girls!
4. He's always willing to help me out with changing diapers, giving baths, spending hours at the park, getting up in the middle of the night to help with crying kids - anything. And don't forget, this is all after a long day at work!! He's even tried to do the girls hair more then a handful of times - it's too cute!
5. I also love how hard he works to keep this family running. He is a great provider for our family. He always does such a great job at taking care of our yard, our kids, and just being the best daddy and husband anyone could ever ask for!!
We love you so much Daddy!!

Top 5 reasons I love my Dad (Grandpa) so much!
1. He's always there whenever I need him. No matter what is going on in his life, he will drop everything and come to my rescue.
2. He has the greatest belly laugh in the entire world! When my dad gets laughing, it is the greatest and most contagious thing in the world - never stop laughing Grandpa!
3. My dad is probably one of the most patient and understanding people I've ever known in my entire life. He has such a calming personality that can make anyone feel at ease. He's always willing to listen and to understand with whatever I need to talk to him about!
4. My dad is a very hard worker and is always busy doing something on the "honey-do" list, working, or being the best Grandpa ever"!
5. The last thing, but DEFINATLEY not the least is that he is the greatest Grandpa any kid could ask for. Whenever Cambree and Tyler see him, they get so happy and giggly and of course hang all over him! He loves to play with them, tickle them, hug them, kiss them, and just make them feel like they are the most special kids in the entire world!
We love you so much Grandpa!
Top 5 reasons why I love my other Dad (Paw-Paw) so much!
1. He takes such good care of his family, kids and grandkids! He loves to spend time with his boys (Lanee, Clifton, and Scott) taking them fishing, hunting, and however else boys bond!
2. He knows how to dance with the rest of them. I crack up everytime I see him wiggle his little bottom and belly and just shake - it's the greatest thing in the world!
3. I love to hear him sing to his grandkids on the phone. Cambree has all of the songs he sings to her memorized - "The Pain, the pain of a broken heart" which is just one of his more famous ones. Cambree thinks he might grow up to be a real singer one day. I'm sorry to break it to you Roger, but I think you got her fooled! Don't stop singing though, it's too cute!
4. He is very easy going and willing to do whatever. I can picture him now, with his hands in his pockets, smiling, saying, "Sounds good to me".
5. And last but again DEFINATELY not least is that he is the greatest Paw-Paw any kid could ask for! I don't know what it is with grandpa's and girls, but I seriously think that they are the greatest thing in the world to those little eyes. If Paw-Paw is coming to visit, we can't wait to get to the airport, we better be breaking out the popcorn, and we better not be going ANYWHERE without him!!
We love you so much Paw-Paw!!
2 comments:
Cute post, Chelsea! Dad's are the greatest aren't they?? You have some wonderful fathers in your life.
What a cool blog! I'm glad you told me about it! I love the things your kids say. And I loved reading your past posts. Thanks for telling me about it. Good luck on your run this weekend. You'll have to get a secret exit from your house so Sarah won't see you. :) I'm glad they like to play together so much!
Post a Comment