Monday, July 21, 2008

Cute New Words

Tyler is getting so big, so fast, I just can't even believe it! I love this age and to actually watch them learn. Tyler has many new words, and everyday she has more! Her favorite new ones are "shishy" - fishy, "bebee" - baby, "wut dat?" - What's that? (this one gets used ALL of the time!!). She also just started saying "poop", except for she says it without any vowels between the 2 "p's" - it is too cute!! Then there's the little words that I tell her to say and she tries so hard to copy. Today I said, "Let's get in your highchair", and she repeats with "hitai" (without the r of course). She is so much fun! We haven't been doing as many signs with her as we did with Cambree, but I'll tell you what, she catches onto those signs the minute I show them to her. Her all time favorite sign is "more" and of course "eat". "All Gone" is another favorite. She loves to sign "fishy" with her whole body wiggling along (ha ha), and banana (who would've guessed?) Girls are so much fun!









3 comments:

Tanna said...

She's adorable. We've really been missing tot swap. How are you guys doing?

brandi said...

What cute girls. Nice naked bum shot!!! love it!

Chani Pratt said...

Oh I love it! I felt like I didn't get to hear her talk to much when I was home last. I love her, love her, love her & her cute blonde white hair!