A Man and FIVE Girls!
Lanee, Chelsea, Cambree, Tyler, Ella, and Hadley
Friday, July 25, 2008
We've Got a Ponytail!
Hurray!!! Tyler has a ponytail! I think Cambree could have braids at this age, but Tyler is slowly getting hair. This ponytail comes with lots of toys for distraction, song after song to keep her mind off of her hair, and LOTS of hairspray!!
It looks kind of funny from the front - she looks slicked!! But we HAD to try it
We can pull the ponytail on top, which we often do. Tyler LOVES to play with the hair that sticks up when her "do" is this way.
3 comments:
cute girls. I like the pony tail what an accomplishment.
Cute! I know how it is to have to entertain to get hair done! Kambria is the same way!
I just have bald babies - Nathan was basically bald until he was almost 2. Any hair - even enough for a forced ponytail is a good thing! What a cutie!
Post a Comment