Thursday, September 4, 2008

Routine again!

Well, preschool has started again! We find ourselves very busy teaching Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Cambree is such a BIG helper. She helps me set up for the day, helps with Tyler, and even LOVES to help clean up at the end of the day. I don't know what I would do without her! Tyler is even not as into everything as I expected her to be!! She loves to paint and loves the Messy Table most of all. Oh, and we can't forget snack time. I think she would sit at the snack table all day if I let her, and she would just eat, eat, eat!! She is really getting so big. She loves to sit at circle time and listen to the stories and help sing the songs with all of the actions. She still takes one nap a day which helps out a lot and is napping usually during most of the morning class or afternoon class.

Cambree has started Gymnastics on Wednesdays right after preschool, so Wednesdays are super long for her! But she loves it! She takes lessons up at USU which is awesome and also where I use to take gymnastics when I was a little girl. They have so many resources which makes it that much better for her. She is so cute, I will be posting some pictures soon of my darling little gymnast!

Lanee is still teaching at Logan River Academy with NO summer break and no increase in pay - poor guy!! But he is currently applying for his Masters Degree in Administration...GO LANEE! We love Daddy!

Now that summer is over and I hardly posted anything fun of what we did, I'll be posting a quick recap of some of our summer highlights soon!! Sorry there are no pictures in this post - BORING!! I'll get on the ball soon!

8 comments:

Chani Pratt said...

Oh Chelsea, I can just imagine Tyler sitting and eating all day at the snack table. What a cute little piggy. Okay, so I NEED to see pictures of Cambree at gymnastics...how fun. Oh, I miss being a little girl.

aironn said...

I too am LOVING the routine of school. Two of my boys are in all day now and my little 3 year-old is at preschool two mornings a week. I get so much more accomplished with a routine!

brandi said...

That gymnastics class sounds awesome! I am jealous.

Krista said...

I am so jealous that you are teaching. I really wish my preschool would have worked out this year...oh well. Maybe in the near future.

Todd and Angie Powell said...

Hey I love your title pic it is sooo cute. I cant help but want to copycat you picture.

todd

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Glad that you guys are doing great! Love all the pics!

Megan said...

Glad all is going well. I bet Cambree is fun to watch doing gymnstics.

Heidi Elder said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY LOVE HEIDI. YOUR BLOG IS MY MOST FAV.ONE OF ANYONE, YOUR FAMILY IS SO DARLING, I LOVE YOUR PICTURE AT THE TOP WITH THE RAILROAD TRACKS SO MUCH! I MISS YOU BUT I AM SO GLAD FOR BLOGS SO THAT I CAN STILL KEEP UP WITH YOUR LIFE AND KNOW YOUR DOING WELL LOVE YA HEIDI