Thursday, October 2, 2008
Flirty little girls
I have to say that having my own kids in preschool is such a treat!! I absolutely LOVE to watch (mainly Cambree because she's at that age) learn and grow and socialize with the other kids. Today I just had one of those moments where I was watching her and she seemed so grown up. She is a little flirt too. She LOVES to tease the boys and play with them. Today she was playing with some playdough and she would look up at a couple of the boys every so often and say, "Hey come and play with me!" They would kind of tease her and say "NO WAY!" She would then giggle and wiggle and say it again a few minutes later! I was trying so hard not to let her notice I was watching. When we went outside for recess, she was swinging and she would yell at the top of her voice, "Come and get me boys!!" They would run and touch her feet and she would giggle and of course say it again a little bit later. She really cracks me up so much! I love moments like those where they don't know you even notice. She absolutley LOVES preschool and is learning so so so much! She is finally figured out beginning sounds - It really surprises me. She sees something or says a word and she has to tell me the beginning sound with it! It's so darn cute. She gets it right every time too, even if it's a hard sound. I think she's so smart, but I am biased. She's almost got her name down. I've been trying to teach it to her with the C capitalized and the rest lowercase, and I know she struggles with the lowercase. They are always so hard to get right. I guess she would be able to write it if I let her do it in all capitals, but I guess it's the teacher in me. We're still working on the 'm' and 'ee's. Anyway, Cambree is so fun and so fun to watch interact with the preschoolers. I hope I get to watch her do cute things like this for always!! I love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, how cute is she? I love that she is a little flirt...just like her mama. Oh man I miss her. I can just picture her wiggling around flirting, and giggling. What a great story.
What a little cutie!! And her K teacher will love you for teaching her to write her name the "right" way. I know exactly what you mean when you talk about the "teacher in me"...I have it too!! :-)
I didn’t know you guys had a blog. I found the link on someone else’s blog. Maybe that’s against the rules, but your little family is so adorable! Hope you don't mind that we stalked your blog.
Post a Comment