This is the only 10-min. nap Tyler had all day. She was so darling when she decided to go crawl in Cambree's bed and just lay down (of course not wanting to take Elmo off). She fell asleep and then we had to go again.....poor girl!
Daddy and his sweet Trunk-or-treaters! I was dressed as my usual - Green M&M! It's like the only costume I have that I bought way back in college and have never wanted to spend anymore money to buy a new one. It works great every year!
Tyler definatley had the idea down of where to get the candy - she would run between trunks to find out what was at the next one. She wanted to eat every one of course, but we told her she had to wait until later.
After the Trunk-or-Treat we went home and had pizza (pumpkin shaped) and then headed to Stan and Aubrey's subdivision for yet some MORE candy! Why did I do this, I have no idea. Cambree was looking the most forward to going house to house, so I couldn't leave that out now could I??
All in all, we had a blast of day, but a tiring one! Maybe we can all get some sleep, or not after we have eaten all of this candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment