Congrats - what a beautiful addition to your CUTE family! We are so happy for you! Definitely keep posting pictures - we will enjoy seeing all of them and watching her grow! Congratulations! :)
She is a beautiful baby! And look at that hair. How fun to have 3 girls. And that is so funny about Tyler, little kids crack me up. But seriously, we are so excited for you guys and we'll have to come up and see her... but we'll give you guys some time to adjust. Maybe sometime this summer.
Remember how you are like my favorite person in the whole entire universe! Oh how I miss my chats with you. . .and now you have 3 beauties!!! Congratulations! I am just so proud of you!!!
12 comments:
What a gorgeous girl! Congratulations!
She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! You are such a cute family.
What a cutie pie! Congrats! You guys make a great family!
Chels, she is adorable. Congrats! I love, love, love her!
CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her. I bet your glad to not be pregnant anymore.
Congrats - what a beautiful addition to your CUTE family! We are so happy for you! Definitely keep posting pictures - we will enjoy seeing all of them and watching her grow! Congratulations! :)
She is a beautiful baby! And look at that hair. How fun to have 3 girls. And that is so funny about Tyler, little kids crack me up. But seriously, we are so excited for you guys and we'll have to come up and see her... but we'll give you guys some time to adjust. Maybe sometime this summer.
What a beautiful girl!! Congrats!!
chels, she is sooo gorgeous! i'm so happy for you! can't wait to read the birth story...
Remember how you are like my favorite person in the whole entire universe! Oh how I miss my chats with you. . .and now you have 3 beauties!!! Congratulations! I am just so proud of you!!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!
Chelsea, I can't wait to see a new post with Ella's adorable new pic's! Hurry Up...I can't wait!
Post a Comment