I wanted to put up a quick post that our baby has arrived - YIPPEE!! She was born on March 31st at 12:46 am. She weighed 8 lbs 10 oz - told you she was big!! At least it wasn't 10 lbs!! She was 20 1/2 inches long. After going back and forth with names on our list, we finally decided on Ella Corrine Adamson! She is absolutley beautiful and adorable and everything. I'll be posting pictures when I get a second from not breastfeeding or taking care of our now 3 beautiful girls!
We are home now and I feel SOOOOOO much better. I love having a new baby to love and hold and have in our cute family. Cambree is the biggest helper and absolutely loves this new little one. Tyler on the other hand still is oblivious to the whole idea. She sits on my lap while I'm feeding her and will plop right on top of the baby (poor Ella). She still kisses my belly thinking there is a baby in there. We love our little Tyler.
Welcome to our family Baby Ella, we love you so much!!
5 comments:
Yay! Congrats, Chelsea! I love the name Ella, good choice. I can't wait to see pics.
CONGRATULATIONS! I have been thinking about you so much this past week and I just knew you must have had your baby. I can't wait to see her. Please let me know if I can help you with anything and feel free to send Cambree and Tyler over ANYTIME to play with Brinley! She would love that. I hope you are doing ok. I will get with you on a time that I can bring dinner over. Will the first of the week be ok? Congratulations! We are so happy for your cute little family.
Yippee...my niece is here. I am so glad she finally decided to come out! I thought maybe she was wanting to stay in there forever. I have to say, I am glad everything went fine and good...not only for Ella and you...but also, if something would have gone wrong...it would make me that much more nervous for my baby to come.
I can't wait to meet here & see pics. Kiss all my 3 nieces for me please.!
Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. New babies are so precious and yet very durable when there are older siblings. I'm surprised either of my youngest two survived all the "love" when they were newborns. Take good care of yourself and post pictures when you finish getting settled in with three.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment