Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Little Bobble Head

I'm so behind on updating my pictures. I now have so many pictures to catch up on that I just DREAD updating this. So I decided to start simple and start at the present and slowly work my way backwards. Maybe this will work, maybe it won't.....but at least I'll be posting again.



Ella is getting so big I just can't even believe it. Her sisters absolutley LOVE her. Tyler always helps her when she's crying. She makes sure to yell, "La-La cying, La-La cying" (Ella's crying). She's so worried about her. Cambree is willing to jump and help me with her whenever I ask. I have 3 wonderful girls!
This picture is when Ella was about 1 1/2 weeks old.




Here is a picture of Ella in her bumbo. My sister Chanel sent it to me as a suprise gift. I SO love it. Especially now that we are able to use it. Ella is holding her head up so well, I call her my little Bobble Head.


Ella is also such a smiley baby. She had first REAL smile at 6 weeks and ever since that moment, she's been on the verge of a giggle. No giggle yet, but I think it's coming every day.



Can I also say that she sleeps ALL the way through the night! She started doing this at just 2 months. This is a record with my girls. It's usually around 1 year that I get them to sleep through the night. Well, Ella is a great baby! I can put her down around 9:30 or 10:00 and she wakes up around 5:30 or 6:30 for her feeding and goes back to sleep until about 8:30. I so love having a full nights sleep with a newborn!!

6 comments:

Tiscia said...

What a cutie!

Krista said...

She is so cute! Hooray for a full nights sleep too!

Shelley said...

So cute! It makes me want one.

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

SO cute! We are so happy for you guys and happy that Ella is such a good baby!

Chani Pratt said...

Oh I love updates Chelsea. Ella is getting so darn big! How cute! And yeah, I'm glad the bumbo chair works. I can't wait to try mine out. Have you used the tray with yours? I don't have a tray, and I was debating on if I would need one or not. Whats your thoughts! Anywho...my neices are too too too cute! Keep the updates coming. I'll try to get to mine this weekend!
Love ya! Kiss my neices!

Unknown said...

I meant Bumbo not "boppy" I don't know what I was thinking!! Anyway, I haven't used my tray yet, but once she starts using her hands to grab toys and then eventually eating cheerios - I WILL DEFINATLEY USE IT!! She's just not old enough yet. Love you too Chan!!