Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finger Painting with Pudding

What is it with kids and making messes!! I was finishing cleaning up the preschool room after my last day of preschool (yes, you heard me, I've survived, preschool is over - now the baby can come - NOW!!)

Anyway, I had gotten the girls a yogurt a little earlier and Cambree had decided to SMEAR it all over our dining room table! I wasn't very happy with her. After having her help me clean it all up, we talked about how all she has to do is ask me if she wants to do something like that and I would be glad to do it in a way that won't necessarly ruin our furniture or make such a mess.

She quickly thought about this and immediatley said, "Can I play in my yogurt mommy?" Well, I did tell her all she had to do was ask. So we decided that pudding would be better (more economical anyway) and it "shows up" better in Cambree's opinion. We layed out the butcher paper and the girls went to town. Cambree was even more excited when she politely asked, "Can we eat it too?" Tyler looked at her licking her fingers, and dug right along with her older sister.

Oh the joys of being little!!




6 comments:

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

That looks pretty fun to me too!

Shelley said...

You are such a good mom!

Krista said...

I've missed A TON of your posts. What's up with that?? You are such a wonderful, fun mom! I hope your new little girl comes soon...the last part of pregnancy is really no fun.

aironn said...

You are SUCH a fun mom! I'm not sure I'm daring enough for pudding finger paints. Can't wait to hear about that new little girl joining you!

Tiscia said...

Congrats on making it through the end of preschool - now to make it to the end of your pregnancy. That is the worst part of it all - at least a sweat little princess will make it all better soon.

Chani Pratt said...

This is too cute! I love how smart Cambree is! Soon it will be pudding for 3!!!