So Cambree came to me with a piece of paper yesterday and showed me her VERY FIRST word she has ever sounded out ALL by herself. I am such a proud mom. This is such a hard concept and she is GETTING IT!! This is one of the most exciting things I've seen as a mom (but just one of them). I swear it's the best feeling to see your child learn - actually see it!! I'm dancing at this moment!!
Can you make out the word she spelled? I know it's not that easy to see.
YES - ball!!
Notice the phonetic spelling - I'm so proud!! Isn't it the cutest thing!

And I had to throw in one of her cute drawings. She has become the best artist!! This is a dinosaur if you can't tell. I have this theory that I don't show my kids how to draw, I let them figure it out on their own. I like to see their perception of how the world is and what's in their mind - not mine. She has evolved into this wonderful artist ALL by herself. Another proud moment!!

4 comments:
What a big girl!! Love the pics!
So fun! I love it when they begin to write. She is a wonderful artist too!
Kids are so much fun! We should get together and do something fun.
Your girls are adorable! I love the dinosaur and what a smart Cambree!
Post a Comment