Cambree absolutley LOVES High School Musical. I think it's so funny, because she has all of the songs memorized and knows all the characters and everything. So of course Tyler loves High School Musical also because her older sister does. Well, I found concert tour tickest, buy one get one free at Thanksgiving Point. So I did. I know, many of you might be thinking - "Why are you encouraging this????" Well, I am, oh well!
We kind of made a day of it going to lunch, ice cream, Cabella's, and for some reason truck shopping for daddy (even though there's no way we would be able to afford a truck). I guess sometimes we have to give into our husbands urges every once in awhile.

What a great daddy! Standing in line while the girls and I play and sit on the grass and relax. NOTICE: The other husbands also waiting in line. Funny.
The tickets were general admission so we had to get there early so we
could get good seats.....and we did get good seats!!
Little Ella, hanging out on the grass while we wait for the doors to open.Daddy's four girls.
Poor Ella, once the show started it was SOOO loud I stood in the back with her so it wouldn't make her deaf. She was so stimulated by the end I think her eyes were so tired of being open so wide, she didn't know how to close them.

Before the show started, they had actors signing autographs who REALLY played in the REAL High School Musical (mainly background dancers and such). If you've seen HSM 3....these are the 2 little boys who play "Little Troy and Little Chad" in the song "The Boys are Back". Cambree thought it was sooooo cool to actually meet these boys!
Daddy and his High School Musical Girls
The girls standing in front of the stage while we were waiting for it to start. 





7 comments:
that is too funny, their first concert! what a fun mom :)
What a fun outing! Your girls are lucky to have such wonderful parents.
How SUPER cool! Hannah love HSM too, and she loves Hannah Montana even though she has never even seen an episode :) I'm sure its because of her friends. It's so cute, but so sad our little girls already growing up. You have a sweet family. We hope all is well.
Too dang cute Chelsea. I love the t-shirts they are wearing. Marc wants me to say...Cambree eats yellow snow!!! Love you!
How fun. Your girls are so cute! Oh, and we haven't started gymnastics yet, but we are going to take a class at Air Bound Gymnastics. I was going to do it this summer, but summer is busy so I think we'll start in the fall.
That looks like a lot of fun! The Family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I am glad I didn't have to be the dad standing in that line it does not look like he is having much fun!! I am only 1 year from graduation and Angie keeps looking for houses in Richmond and the other areas right near Logan. I guess I need to find out what kind of hospital they have out there.
How fun... I love your cute family!
Post a Comment