Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby food and growing up


First of all, we started Ella on Rice cereal - yummers!! I love that with more grown up food, comes more grown up poop!! Yes, it's not sweet and yellow breastmilk poop anymore.......it's actually stinky colored mashed potato poop (not that you wanted to know that). Ella is a champ at eating (just like her older sister Tyler). Of course she always wants to eat whatever you are not feeding her.....like the nice juicy steak on your dinner plate instead of that irresistable baby mash she gets (why is that??? :))

As you can see, Ella has also found her feet, awhile ago she did. I LOVE this shot!! "Come on Ella, be a lady!!" It looks like I'm in for trouble with this one!!!! "Really, close your legs dear!!"
She can also roll from front to back AND back to front. Back to front is a new found ability!! We are so proud of our little fatty!!

Cambree also got a new haircut now that preschool has started up for us all again!! It was down to about the middle of her back, she wanted it short, so short it went. She LOVES it and loves having hardly any tangles in the mornings!!
Soon to be posted, our great family Pennsylvania trip and my great Alaska trip which Ella and I went on alone because my great brother-in-law Marc paid for it and my great Mother-in-Law Panda came to help with the girls I left home!! Seriously, I owe you two the WORLD!! So I can happily say, I've got to see ALL of my side of my nieces and nephews this year and boy did I have a BLAST!!! Now, back to reality, baby food, mashed potato poop, screaming kids, and preschool!! Gotta love it!!



7 comments:

Chelsey said...

LOL mashed potato poop...you're such a cute mom :)

Tiscia said...

I just want to squeeze Ella's cute rolls!

Krista said...

I'm with Tiscia! I am lovin' those rolls! Cambree is turning into such a little lady. Fun!

Shelley said...

I can't believe how much they are growing! What a cute little family :)

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

so cute! love cambree's new hair cut too!

Todd and Angie Powell said...

they grow up in the blink of an eye. Oh man, now I sound like my mom.

Chani Pratt said...

Oh, Ella my little chuncker! I miss her!