Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine catastrophe!

Cambree woke up this morning REALLY wanting to make a valentine craft. I told her that as soon as we were all dressed and ready and cleaned up for preschool we could make one. Well, this didn't fly for her and she threw a tantrum and came out a few minutes later with this note she wrote all by herself and also taped it on the front door all by herself!
If you are not use to reading phonetic spelling I will sound it out for you .....
PRESKOL IIX KASOLD
it says, preschool is cancelled.
This just cracked me up because she decided to take the initative to cancel preschool so her world would work how she wanted. Pretty good solving problem capabilities I would say! Not to mention that in her world this note would totally let everyone know there was no preschool! I'm still laughing!!
I love my little sweetheart!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

AHHHH I love it! Can't stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Isn't it amazing how smart they are at that age.

Tiscia said...

I love it! So smart!

Heidi Elder said...

Oh my goodness that just is the cutest, you have such adorable girls luv ya