so this post is for those of you living far away obviously........yes, i've been telling you i'm HUGE, now you can see for yourself!!
i've gotten big enough that people are starting to say, "WOW, how much longer do you have?" this is the obvious question that says.........."you really look like you are going to POP!"
and yes, i still have like 8 WEEKS left - yikes, i really MIGHT pop!!

i have to say, the two cuties by my side make MUCH cuter pregnant girls!! they were very excited to wear balloons in their shirts. tyler kept patting hers and saying, "me baby too!"

cambree insisted that she try a FEW different poses being "with child!"


6 comments:
LOVE IT!!! They will be such great big sisters. Let me know if you need anyone to watch them when you have your doctors appointments.
Too Cute!!! I can't beleive how cute your two little girls are "knocked up". I thought you would have been more surprised. Now there are 5 of us pregnant in the family!!!! :) Love ya sis!
Oh, and by the way...you look so cute preggo!
Oh my gosh, your pregnant little girls are so adorable! And...I was just noticed at church how good you look. Yes your belly is getting bigger, but it's all baby. I was so not that lucky. I was HUGE EVERYWHERE.
You look so cute! What fun pictures of you with your girls.
Seriously hilarious!! I love it! Also, you look adorable! You are rocking the pregnant look!
Post a Comment