Cambree woke up this morning so excited it was her birthday. I said, "Cambree, you are 4 now!"
She looked at me and asked, "You mean RIGHT NOW I'm 4?"
"Yes honey, right now!"
"WOW! I can't believe it. Do I look different mommy?"
"Do you feel different?"
Cambree feels the top of her head and says, "I guess I do feel a little taller! I know I will go and try on my princess shoes and see if they fit me better!"
Cambree runs to get on her princess high heels which don't fit her by about an inch and a half. Surprisingly enough, they STILL didn't fit.
Cambree looks up at me with an "Oh Well" look on her face and says, "Maybe when I'm five!"
What a sweetie she is!!
4 comments:
Too cute.
She is so cute and grown up! Oh I miss her!
That is so funny! She's a smart little thing. I have a hard time picturing her saying all this stuff because when she comes over to our house, I never hear her say more than two words and when she does, it is always barely over a whisper. Sarah had a GREAT time at the birthday party!
She is too cute!! I can't believe how quickly they grow up.
Post a Comment