Cambree has FINALLY entered into the wonderful world of Primary. Her birthday is in January which made her wait an entire year to make this big adventure. She was so excited and so ready to be a Sunbeam. It actually works out good because she is one of the oldest now and can actually sit through class and sharing time and all of that fun stuff.
Last Sunday she got to give her first Primary prayer. This was a BIG deal to her. She was so excited to be able to stand on the Primary podium and talk in the MICROPHONE. We practiced it about 10 times at home because she wanted it PERFECT. She wanted me to practice by saying, "And now Cambree Adamson is going to give our prayer - Duh, duh duh DUUUUHH!" (like the imperial butter commercial - you know!). She was so sweet.
In primary she sat in the front of the room and waited so patiently. They called her up and she wanted to do it all by herself. This is what she said......."please bless everyone to have a good life, please bless everyone to be healthy." What a sweetheart. Her prayers are always THE BEST!
What a big girl we have now!!
2 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you are updating. I have been checking almsot daily. I am so happy for Cambree...I can just imagine how cute she was practicing and getting to go up on stage. I remember how exciting, but terrifying it was. Way to go Cambree!
Sarah is SO excited about the birthday party. She can't wait. I'm glad you've updated again. I love reading your cute posts.
Post a Comment