
Cambree's birthday is on Sunday, and since she is the princess 4 year old she is, of course she gets a WHOLE ENTIRE weekend devoted to HER! With Chuck E. Cheese's, her birthday, and then a friend birthday party on Monday - what more could a girl ask for???
Today we went to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate her family birthday. She got to choose where she wanted to go.......and THIS was it! We all had a blast, and Cambree got spoiled (it's not even her birthday yet).
Cambree even got to DANCE with Chuck himself!! What a birthday!

The fam with Chuck. Sorry about the fuzziness and excuse the ENORMOUS belly!! (Yes, I still have like 8 weeks to go and I look like I'm going to POP!)

The CRAZINESS!
Being a Saturday, this place was HOPPIN'. But isn't it so much fun!!

Silly Cambree and present opening time!

One of her NOW prized posessions.......a Ballerina jewelry box that Grandma got her!

Tyler couldn't get enough of it all, she would run from one thing to the next!
What a DOLL!!

The kids would dance in this area and they would show up on the TV screen where the whole place could see you!! Cambree, Tyler and Uncle Jace absolutley ADORED doing this!

Cambree and silly Uncle Jace gettin' their moves on!

Portaits drawn by Chuck E.!!

They look so amused!
What a perfect portrait of them, it actually does kind of display their personalities!!

3 comments:
Hilarious! Happy Birthday Cambree!
PS - Chelsea, you look beautiful, not huge!
Oh, Happy Birthday Cambree! I wish I could have been there to celebrate her birthday with the family!
How fun! I love birthdays, especially at this age. I haven't been to Chuck E Chees's since I turned 5. It looks like you guys had a blast!!
Post a Comment