cambree had such a great birthday WEEKEND! she is so excited that she is now FOUR, i don't think a day goes by that she doesn't tell SOMEBODY she is now 4 years old!!
tyler had to get ONE present that maybe they wouldn't fight over...

ok, maybe two

cambree had such a fun birthday party. i asked her a while ago what KIND of party she wanted expecting her to say something like, 'PRINCESSES' or 'BARBIE'S'..........she chose a FROGGY birthday party!
didn't the froggy cupcakes turn out cute!!

what great friends!!
1 comment:
How much fun! I wish I could have practically a week long birthday celbration. Spoiled girl! Oh, by the way, when I was talking to Cambree on the phone on her birthday, I asked her what she got for presents, and she just kept telling me..."An Umbrella"...and I didn't get it. I thought I just didn't understand her...hmmm...too funny...she DID get an umbrella. She seemed so excited about it. Little girls are too cute!
Post a Comment