I am now down to my ONE WEEK appointments.....that is always exciting!!
On Monday we had a doctor's appointment and an ultrasound. I've never had an ultrasound this late in the pregnancy. It turns out the doctor was a little worried at how big my belly was getting. He wanted to check the fluid and the baby and make sure they were both OK.
It turns out I do have A LOT of amniotic fluid but it is still in normal range.....just at the tippy top of normal. It was cool to have an ultrasound so late in the pregnancy......we could see that the baby has a little bit of hair (I don't think Cambree hair by any means, but a little) and she has one round belly!! She looked so sweet and cute....I'm getting very excited to see this little one!! Right now she's weighing in at about 6 lbs 12 oz (or so they are estimating by measurements). Which is also a little big for how far along we are. I guess if this keeps up I might be having a 9 lb baby (I hope not!!)
Anyway, everything is fine and going smoothly. I have started nesting and am so excited to get bedrooms done. I didn't think I was going to change anything about our house this go around, but you can't always trust that nesting syndrome!!
I now have put Cambree and Tyler in the guest bedroom in a pink room - it will be totally princessed out once I'm done with it. Cambree is sooooooooo excited. I am currently working on getting the wallpaper border off of the soon to be nursery (any tips) it is killer!! I didn't think it would take me quite so long to work on this border and I JUST want to start painting!! The baby's room will be pink and brown.
I'll post pictures once they are done.....they will be totally cute and I'm totally excited!!
By the way.......if you can't tell by the heading on this post, we STILL don't have a name picked out. Cambree still calls this baby "Baby Tooie"......so that is her nickname for right now. We have a list of about 10 names so I guess when she pops out will be the deciding factor.
Now back to counting down.........4 weeks......3 weeks.................................
6 comments:
How exciting! What names are you guys considering, or are you keeping that secret?
Oh! You are getting close! Very exciting. I can't to see what girl #3 looks like. And I LOVE pink and brown...good choice. Can't wait for the pics.
How neat! Not too many people get to see an ultrasound so close to the end.
I was just looking over your preschool blog - LOVE what you are doing! I have been looking into stuff for Nathan for next year - and it is so depressing! Too expensive - to academic, blah, blah, blah. I am so glad so see someone doing it the right way (or the way I think is right at least.)
I'm glad everything is okay... I bet your feeling ready to not be pregnant anymore! (but you look so dang cute)
Oh my gosh...you are so close. Marc was just asking me this morning how much longer you had...I told him 6-8 weeks. BOY I WAS WRONG! I know we just talked about it this weekend, but I forgot. You are SO CLOSE!!! 4 WEEKS! AHHHH. I have my 20 wk ultrasound TODAY! That means I find out the sex. I can't wait. Totally cute blog. I can't wait to see pics of the rooms. I am loving the pink/brown or blue/brown idea. I am totally going to copy you.
Love ya!
~Chani
We are excited for you - can't wait to hear that she has joined your family! Hang in these last few weeks - and make sure and let us know as soon as she arrives! :)
Post a Comment