Monday, February 2, 2009

cambree's name

cambree wrote her name all by herself for the first time on Dec. 18. i was so so so excited. We had been working on it here and there and then on this day, we were in preschool and i looked over at her and she had written it.....with no help!! i was so proud!

this is what it looked like on that day.....it surprises me, that no matter how much we practice, kids like to turn to the CAPITAL letters to write! all in good time i guess.




she has since progressed. but she still LOVES that capital 'A'. she knows how to write the lowercase 'a' but says, "the capital 'A' is PRETTIER"



i LOVE her 'e's!! and the way she slants her name...it's ADORABLE!!

she is now writing ALL the time. i really do get sick of it! she's CONSTANTLY asking, "how to spell this and that and this!!" it REALLY is great, but annoying!

this is a couple of letters to her maw-maw and paw-paw who she LOVES to write to ALL OF THE TIME! they make sense to her, and that's all that matters!






5 comments:

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

super cute! good job cambree!

Chani Pratt said...

I can't believe it! She is getting so good at it!

Krista said...

Way to go, Cambree! It's tricky trying to figure that out. She is doing a great job!

Megan said...

Cute posts. Good job Cambree on your name. I love the pictures they look so good. The party looked fun too. Good job on the frog cupcakes and hats you are so creative. I didn't realize you are due so soon.

Natalie said...

Your girls are adorable, and I love the bellies picture. That is such a cute idea. You are looking great... and I'm sure you're ready to have that little one in your home. We can't wait to see your family of 5 soon!