Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank Goodness for Kids!!


The other day I was getting frustrated with Tyler. She was being SOOOO whiny and I had just about had it for my week!

Anyway, after telling Tyler to "Just Go!" Cambree follows her and starts talking in the sweetest voice ever to her.......

"Tyler, it will be OK, Mommy's get grumpy sometimes."
"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"
Well, I guess she showed me how to be a grown up!! I guess Cambree understood how she felt when "Mommy's get grumpy".

I couldn't ask for a better role model!!
Thanks Cambree for being the BEST biggest sister EVER!!

3 comments:

Chani Pratt said...

Oh Chelsea, that is the CUTEST STORY EVER! I can't beleive how grown up Cambree is. What a great big sister she is!

Krista said...

Cambree is so cute! She is a really good big sister. That is a very cute picture of your girls.

Megan said...

That is SOOO cute! Children are amazing exaples. How sweet you are such good parents. Looks like you guys have been doing fun things. It was good to see you guys tonight.