So we just found out today that my youngest sister Chanel is going to have a baby girl too!!
CONGRATULATIONS CHAN BAN!!
So now that makes me, my older sister Autumn, and my younger sister Chanel all going to have girls between the months of March and the beginning of July!! My oldest sister Kellee already has 2 girls and one boy.
Hunter, I'm thinking of you today and hoping one day SOMEONE in our family will be able to provide a cute little boy cousin or brother who you can connect with.
I thought I would add some cute pictures of the cousins that were taken over the summer!
Soon to be 3 more added to the bunch!
Yes, sweet little Hunter is a sport at playing what the GIRLS want to play!Tea anyone?



1 comment:
Oh, I totally agree. Hunter, I am sorry. I was trying all the magic in the world. But think...another neice. How much fun will they all have together? And Hunter can be the mighty protector.
Post a Comment