Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oakley's Haircut

So if you've known me for any part of my life you know that I have my beloved dog Oakley. WELL, he was once beloved and my ONLY baby! Now he is, well, just a dog.....poor baby!!

Yes, he is still kickin! He's getting pretty old though....close to 13 years old now.

Now that I have kids of my own I don't exactly take the time I use to to brush and groom him. So, he gets sent to Petsmart about every 2 months to get his regular bath and haircut. This time, I let it go a little longer then usual which ended up causing matty ears.

With the baby coming, I of course need to have a clean, fresh smelling dog, so off he went. This time though, they had to shave his whole face because of the matts - bad, bad dog owner!! Usually he gets something called "The Teddy Bear Cut" where they shave his body but leave is face hair long - he really does look cute with it.


Not so much right now. I also think he's kind of embarrassed! But he gets a lot more attention when he's clean!



1 comment:

Chani Pratt said...

Poor, Poor Oaks!