Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And we are having.........

YET ANOTHER GIRL!!


Yes, we found out today that we are having a girl! Cambree was so sure that this baby was a boy, and if anyone asked she always told them we were having a boy named "Jack Jack". When she found out it was going to be a girl she said, "Oh, I really wanted a brother." Then about a minute later she said, "Mom, I was only kidding, I really did want a sister!"


When we first found out we were pregnant she wanted a brother because she said he wouldn't bother her like Tyler does. Silly girl! Right now she is set on the name 'Tallula' for her little sister (definaltely NOT a keeper).
I know these pictures are a little creepy but also OH SO COOL!! I personally think this baby is SOOOO adorable. If you look, her leg is sticking straight up to her forhead - flexible little bugger!








I don't know how to read these, but they were POSITIVE it was a girl. She even checked a few times. So, DUN..DUN..DUN.... Hormones here we come!! At least we know our girls turn out adorable and cute and sweet and fun and I could go on and on but I know I'm biased!


11 comments:

Tanna said...

Yea for you guys!! That's so exciting. You definitely DO have adorable girls. Thanks for the fun afternoon yesterday and your help last night!

Tiscia said...

Congrats you guys! How exciting to add another sweet girl to your fam! I am so excited for you!

Chani Pratt said...

Yeah a girl...us Larson girls and the little girl curse...DUN...DUN...DUN. I'm gonna break that curse baby! I told Jay on the phone yesterday that while he had the only boy...his little boy plays with barbie dolls, so it doesn't count. (I was obviously kidding). Okay...so YEAH...another niece. I can't wait.

Krista said...

Chels! Congrats! Another girl...I am sure she will be just as adorable as Cambree and Tyler. That so exciting!!

aironn said...

Congrats! As the mom of four boys, I'm really glad someone is having all these adorable girls for my boys to marry one day.

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Congrats!! Poor Lanee though! Girls are awesome though!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Lanee's a great dad and I know he loves his girls (all 4 of them now - counting Chelsea!). Congrats Lanee and Chelsea! - JP

Shelley said...

Yea, girls are so much fun and I think she already looks adorable!

Todd and Angie Powell said...

Girls are the funnest! And they well be such great friends. In my family there are three girls first, and we are still really close! Sisters are the greatest of friends. Congrats

The Powells

Bob and Marie said...

Congrats you guys! We're so excited for you!! I'm glad things are going well and you have been feeling okay. You were born to be a mom!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, just tell Lanee that girls can fish too.