So I'm finally posting about all of our Halloween fun we've had!! I absolutely LOVE Halloween time and all of the fun stuff that happens and the fun things we get to do as a family! We'll start off with the fun we had carving pumpkins.
Tyler had a blast (trying) to carve out her very own pumpkin with a butter knife. By the end she had a hole in it! She of course loves doing everything by herself!
Here is Tyler scooping out her own pumpkin guts because mommy and daddy were NOT allowed to help her!
Cambree on the other hand wants to help mommy do whatever I am doing. She LOVED helping when she could and watching when she couldn't help. She kept warning me, "Mommy, becareful with that sharp knife!"
Silly Tyler, she was laughing at Daddy's pumpkin!
Mommy working on her own pumpkin.
Daddy's finished pumpkin, the girls are always so proud of whatever their daddy does!
Cambree's finished pumpkin, she was so excited to choose the shapes she wanted the face to be!
Tyler's finished pumpkin.
Our cute family with their cute pumpkins!
And finally, our porch sitting pumpkins waiting for Halloween to come!
4 comments:
Glad that you guys had a great Halloween! Love the pumpkins & costumes! Tatumn was in love with our pumpkin too! She wouldn't let us put it outside! haha!
Cute pumpkins! You guys had a fun Halloween, I can tell. The witch looks like tons of fun!
How adorable. I know I have said this a bazillion times...Tyler is just like you. I love it! Way to go on the pumkins...they are PERFECT!
How adorable. I know I have said this a bazillion times...Tyler is just like you. I love it! Way to go on the pumkins...they are PERFECT!
Post a Comment