So Cambree had her first night out with a friend (besides just playing at a friends house). Her best friend Sarah invited her to go ice skating. Cambree has wanted to go ice skating all winter and we haven't made it out yet. She was SO excited when she found out she was going "ice skating with her BEST friend Sarah!!"

She came home all wound up. She told me how she got to wear shoes with sharp bottoms, and she got to hold onto a bar (a little walker they let the kids use) and she was SOOOO brave. Marie helped her and Bob was there and Sarah's grandpa and Joshua. Her hands got a little cold because she wanted to take her gloves off so then she decided to put them back on. After they all got pizza from...."ummmm, I can't remember the place............wait it was called Little......little..." Daddy finished her sentence, "Little Caezars?" "YEAH! That's the place!!" She told us how they got to take it back to Sarah's house and eat it and it was sooooooo good!!
If you can imagine Cambree, this was basically told all in one breath because she was so excited!! It's so cute to watch her being all grown up (also scary!!).
Boy do we love our little girl!
Thanks for the fun night out Sarah, Cambree absolutley had a BLAST!!
4 comments:
I'm glad Cambree had fun. We couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not. I would ask her and she would shyly nod her head yes. She was pretty good at it really. She only fell a couple of times. We'll have to go again!
I'm glad Cambree had fun. We couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not. I would ask her and she would shyly nod her head yes. She was pretty good at it really. She only fell a couple of times. We'll have to go again!
I can't believe she is getting big enough for nights out with friends. What a big girl!
Post a Comment