Friday, March 20, 2009

Uncle Jordan

My brother Jordan has been able to come and help me with Tyler in preschool the last few weeks. He got layed off of his job at Icon (darn economy) and offered to come and help me while I'm SOOOO pregnant.


Believe me, it has been so great to have him around when Tyler throws a tantrum or gets a poopy diaper. Usually this is no problem for me, but seriously, when you're as huge as I am, nothing is easy! Especially with a classroom full of preschoolers and a screaming toddler.
Tyler has now figured out that Jordan comes over JUST for her. She has now officially "claimed" her Uncle Jordan. If it's time to go out to recess, I'll start helping her get her coat on and she'll get a scowl on her face and say, "NO, Dordan!!"
Jordan also has fun with Cambree while he's here.....he seriously is such a fun Uncle!!
"Hey, I can have fun in preschool too, right?!"
Ha ha, caught ya!
Tyler really LOVES her Uncle Dordan. It's nice to actually have her take a nap during preschool time. With Jordan, naps are totally cool!
The preschoolers have even got to know "Mr. Jordan" and love having him in preschool too!
Thanks for ALL of your help Jordan, you've been a life saver!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a huge help, that is so nice! P.S. I love the pictures in the previous post, they are so cute and up to a bit of mischief. Good luck with that. Looks like whip cream and suckers for lunch once baby comes! Yummy!

Chani Pratt said...

How Cute! I love that Tyler ans claimed him as her very own. I am so sad my little girl won't have that immediate connection with her uncles, aunts, and grandparents. That is what I am most sad about. Too cute...BTW...What is up with Jord's hair...Ugh!

Johnson said...

I LOVE your main pic of your blog!!!!love, aubs