Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cuteness

I thought I would post some pictures of some of the cute things my kids have done lately. If you can't tell, I do think my kids are the cutest things alive. But I'm allowed to feel this way since they are MINE!!!
First off, my girls LOVE their swimming suits. If I would let them, they would wear them 24 hours a day. Sometimes we come to a compromise and I let them (mainly Cambree) wear it underneath her clothes. Tyler is just a little copy cat and wants to be JUST like her older sister. Almost everyday after preschool gets over (because they know they can't wear their swimming suits to preschool) they are both running up to me asking to put on their swimming suits. And yes, even in the middle of winter!



This is Tyler's famous pose when I say "Cheese!" She tilts her head and her hands go up!



Cambree has recently found a new feddish........perfect hair! For some reason, mommy can NEVER get it good enough. So as soon as I am done doing her hair in the mornings, she runs to the mirror and comes out (usually screaming)...."It's still messy mom!!" I tried once to fix it how she wanted and believe me.....it was IMPOSSIBLE. So I told her to try to fix it herself. She now has come up with the solution of lots of water and SOAP!! I don't know why she thinks the soap makes it better, but she does!
Silly (and emotional) girl!

I love to watch Cambree in preschool do all of the activities and work so hard. She LOVES preschool and LOVES all of the activities. I have to say, I'm pretty lucky to be able to watch her learn and grow.

We have been in the middle of changing our bedrooms around and painting and all of that fun stuff. One afternoon the kids had asked for a snack and I said I would be there in one second to get it for them. I obviously had taken a little too long when I came out and found that Cambree had decided to get the whipped cream out and dig in with her sister!! Bad, bad mom!!




One day the girls found their way into the car, found left over suckers in the drink holders and popped a squat right in the front seats.
I guess it's time to start locking the doors!
I think they are cute!!


2 comments:

Bob and Marie said...

You have such cute girls! I LOVE the swimsuit pictures. Tyler's a hoot! I want to see your rooms when you get them done. Cambree was telling us about how she is sleeping in Maw Maw and Paw Paw's room and they are going to sleep in Baby Tooie's room. Hilarious!

Chani Pratt said...

These girls CRACK ME UP!!!