Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tyler BUGS!!


A fly landed on Tyler yesterday and she literally FREAKED OUT!! Now she walks around the house with itty bitty steps looking wherever she steps crying, "Bugs, bugs, bugs!!"
I don't know where this phobia came from, but it is quite comical. I took her outside and we found a bug together. I showed her how the bug can crawl on me and I tried to explain to her how bugs are our friends and they have families just like us, etc, etc. I told her how it was tickling me and I just LOVE bugs. She giggled for a minute and then started FREAKING OUT again. It hasn't gotten any better today, but I'm hoping this is just a phase!! Is it coinsidence that her nickname is Tyler BUGS?


This is Tyler being totally FREAKED out that there MIGHT be a bug on the floor by her feet, which there isn't.

This is her stuffed pet bug that she still LOVES....thank goodness. She likes to take him EVERYWHERE!

1 comment:

Chani Pratt said...

Too funny. Cute little Tyler Bugs...I thought she would have been the lover of bugs, and Cambree would have HATED them. Funny huh? How does Cambree feel about bugs?