
Yes, we had a blast at baby animal days...it's so weird to think that last year on baby animal days, Tyler was being born - and now look at her!!


Tyler was so scared of this cow. It took her about 5 minutes to even get close to it. Then, when she got close enough, she leaned over and did the one finger touch and took off in the other direction!! She's such a doll!



If you know Cambree at all, you will hear her talk about her "boyfriend" Carson! (The boy on the right). I know I probably shouldn't encourage boyfriends at this age, but it's just so darn cute! I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when she's 16!! Phoenix and Carson are our neighbors and not a day goes by that she doesn't ask for them to play at our house!

This picture cracks me up!! They just decided to hold hands as we were all walking to the next exhibit. Can't you just picture these two when they are teenagers in this picture!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, it's scary! Notice cute little brother in the background!

Cotton Candy barely bought!

Cotton Candy 5 minutes later!
No comments:
Post a Comment