So, I don't know really where to begin - but our life started getting super crazy when we decided to move! Then we decided not to move, then we decided to move again - signed on the land and house to start being built in Wellsville, fixed up the house by cleaning, garage sale, painting and the whole she-bang. We even put the wall back up where the preschool was so we could sell a 4 bedroom home! Yes, we worked our tails off! Then, in the end, we decided it wasn't the right time for us to move and we decided to stay after all. So now - I have a clean, 4 bedroom home again which we love! Now, for preschool next year, I'll keep it in the one small room and have only 5 or 6 kids instead of 11 or 12....it will work great!
I do have to say we couldn't have gotten anything done quite so fast if it wasn't for our great friends and neighbors - The Johnson's! Needless to say, they have twins, two boys- Carson and Phoenix, the boys you saw earlier in the blog, which makes 4 kids under the age of 4!!! Now, what kind of people would sacrifice their time and especially their sanity just to help some friends move????? THESE GUYS! We love you Stan and Aubrey!!




Daddy and Cambree painting the baseboards!
No comments:
Post a Comment