Friday, May 23, 2008

Sweet Stories

Cambree and I were talking about Daddy's birthday and we were going to make him surprise cake....she was so excited! She went straight to Daddy a few minutes later and said, "Hey Daddy, we are going to make you a surpise birthday cake but we'll hide it for you so you don't know."

I love the way kids think, it cracks me up so much!!

Lately Cambree is into storytelling. We could sit for literally HOURS and tell story after story after story. It doesn't matter what they are about, how short, how stupid, or whatever, she LOVES stories. I've finally got to the point where I tell one and then she tells me one, or I get burnt out! Hers actually have gotten pretty good, here is her latest one that I thought was adorable - word for word!

Once upon a time there was a fish walking in the forest, no the woods, I like the woods better. He saw a buck deer and ate him up and then turned into a Cat-fish! That's a good one huh mommy!

2 comments:

aironn said...

That is so cute! I love little kid stories. Tom is 8 now and he writes and illustrates his own books in typical 8 year-old fashion. They are funny.

Clifton said...

I just love to hear her imagination at work. She is something. I'm sure you both got a kick out of her when she told Lanee about the cake. I would have laughed until I pee peed in my pants. LOL...I love it.