Friday, May 30, 2008

HOORAY!!

I'm so excited that summer is now here!! Preschool is over and it's time for fun in the sun! Not that I don't love preschool, because I do, but it's going to be so nice to have the summer with just me and my girls and my husband when he's not working (bummer).

So it's time to finish training for the big Wasatch Back Race that's coming up on June 20th - if you don't know what this is, it's a race from Logan to Park City with a team of 12. We take turns running non-stop until we get there....I'm so very excited!

It's also time to be outside all the time.....working in the yard, swimming lessons, going to parks, picnicking, camping, we can't forget FISHING, and just getting out whenever we can. I was looking forward to a trip with just me and my girls to Pennsylvania......but now my sister who lives there is coming out in August or sometime this summer. I'm bummed that we won't be taking a fun trip together and to just get away, but I'm way excited that I'll get to see my sister and my cutest nieces and nephew in the whole entire world!! The last time Cambree saw her cousins was when she was about 4 months old. I can't wait to see them!! Kellee, Jay, Ally, Hunter, and Kaylin - WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

If any of you are doing anything fun this summer, let me know, give us some good ideas or maybe we can get together!

4 comments:

Chani Pratt said...

Hey Chels,
I'm so glad you're baaaaaack! Love the blog, love the pictures, love everything about it. It sounds like you guys had such a fun trip in SLC. Those little dumb trips are always the most memorable. Love you, love the girls, love Lanee. Kisses from us in AK!

Clifton said...

That sounded like such fun. I guess I should come out to visit during the summer so we can have such fun. I miss you guys so much. I love you all. Take care of my babies. My nieces and nephews are the only babies I have.

Krista said...

Hooray for summer! As much as I loved teaching, I always looked forward to the summer.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea your family is so darling. It is so great to keep in touch with you and see how you are doing!!! I need to get Uncle Jeff's phone number/address and Grandpa Gene's if you have it. So fun to see what is going on in your life. You are the sweetest!!! Keith and I are coming to Utah in July and we will be throwing a baby shower for Natalie - Casey's wife. I will let you know more details soon - I can't wait to see you!!