Saturday, May 17, 2008

So Much to Share!

So I realize it's been a long while since we've posted anything.....but don't worry, we're still alive!!! Life has been crazy and the blog took the back burner. Hold onto your hats because we have a lot to fill you in with!

7 comments:

aironn said...

Your family is so cute! Your little one is already a year old, I can't believe it. By the way, the train cake I made for Ethan's birthday was made using a special cupcake like pan. It makes nine different shaped train cars complete with locomotive and caboose. If you ever need it, let me know and I'll ship it down with Sunnie.
Aironn

Megan said...

It's all so fun to look at. Good luck with your preschool grad. program.

Megan said...

it's fun to see what's going on in your lives. Good luck with graduation.

Krista said...

You guys have been busy! Cute pics! I am so glad you are posting again! :-)

Chani Pratt said...

Oh Chelsea, how cute is your family!!! I love, love, love the new blog. Finally, you are catching us all up! No more slacking...just kidding...we both have that procrastination bug...it runs in the family! Love ya & love the blog! Well Done!

Amanda Sue Anderson said...

Wow Chelsea~ I can't believe you're a mommy of two kids now. Time sure flies by huh... It was great running into you at willow park. my blog page is www.mandysue26.blogspot.com I do facebook more than I blog but hopefully we can keep in touch this way. :) amanda anderson

Amanda Sue Anderson said...

Wow Chelsea~ I can't believe you're a mommy of two kids now. Time sure flies by huh... It was great running into you at willow park. my blog page is www.mandysue26.blogspot.com I do facebook more than I blog but hopefully we can keep in touch this way. :) amanda anderson ps. Don’t know if my comment has postedbut I’ll keep trying….