Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cambree's First Dance Recital





Cambree had her very first dance recital and boy was she great!! It was about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life! Grandpa brought her a rose and a balloon and she was so proud! I tried putting the video on my blog, and the camera that I have doesn't work with Vista.....Don't worry, don't worry, I contacted the company and I'M GONNA FIGURE IT OUT!!








Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw from Arkansas even came to the recital. It just happened to fall on a day they were out visiting! Cambree was so proud. If you can't tell, so were Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw!


Paw-Paw and his Angels


"Shake-shake, shake your money maker!"





They did a dance to a cute little animal song and Cambree wore the spider hat!







1 comment:

brandi said...

awwwww---your girls are so darling! thanks so much for sharing your blog with me! How fun to reconnect with you this way!